- Said that Adobe had taken over development of Java for OS X when I should have said they took over the Java SWT.
- Should have kept my opinion of Java GUIs to myself since I haven't used SWT
- Confused NSSortDescriptor with NSPredicate when it came to extracting Core Data
- I strongly implied that Cocoa was for GUI work when of course, it's great for most aspects of application development including threading and networking
- Completely garbled the relationship properties of Core Data objects
- Turns out that the C++ paths dialog in Visual Studio is actually resizable. It's just really easy to miss the drag target.
Also, I say "You Know", "Like", and "Uh" way too often; and I was completely unaware that I did so.